Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 145 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I like Epcot. But I didn't realize how limited it is to satisfy young kids, until we took our grandkids to the park. In light of that Rat....and Frozen were very wise additions. As I said before, they were bored with most of the older attractions I enjoy a lot. Epcot was a distant fourth on their list of the four WDW parks. Not even close to the others.

So now that Food & Wine is here, Communicore Hall is finally being utilized for a festival. I know a bunch of folks have been down on this Hall, but there was always a benefit of a doubt since it's a space for festivals and it opened during a period of no festival. So what does it look like now?...

The benefit of doubt has been thrown out the building and trespassed from the property.

This hall could very well take the cake for the biggest disconnect between what the media experienced that one night compared to what regular guests experience. I can't recall anything with this stark of a difference.