Epic Universe Ticketing Speculation | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Epic Universe Ticketing Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Putting aside the detrimental effect on Studios' bottom line, HtTYD would be a no go, Nintendo would largely be a no go, MoM would be difficult at best. You're looking at an event in a central hub that is still trying to attract convention diners to its high end restaurants and a single land. Without empty soundstages and tents waiting to be used.
Not to mention Epic Universe being separate from the "core" resort, making it harder for the vast majority of hotel guests to get back late at night.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Certainly they are going to push multi-day tickets as they publicly state they see this are making the resort a full vacation visit. Not sure what UK visitors get, but they seem to use a 14 day ticket (no clue if that is all UNI nor if it includes VB as well as both dry).

I assume that will make one day Epic tickets cost a lot, they want it to be a bargain to stay more/play more. I could see Epic being priced higher than the other dry parks (at least at first).

For AP's (just spit balling) I could see them offering a three dry park for anyone that has a two dry park ticket (just like VB, one needs the two original dry parks before adding a third park) -- to me, this would allow them to allow current AP's to upgrade while keeping to old pass sperate. No clue how they would handle something like Express after four, but VB has an express that is NOT included in the Priemer pass, so I assume it could be only a perk for the original dry parks. Anyone, I just do not see them leaving AP's out. If there will be previews, I could see them opening them just for APers who upgrade, may have the AP blocked for summer (first year of VB blocked passes all summer from VB). I think the AP crowed could be good for getting reviews out there as well as help for a smoother opening be practicing on some of your loyal customers.

They definitely need to sell single day tickets. Otherwise it could be a fairly empty park. That said, single day probably will be priced high with no discount packages, and probable reservation dates for the first few months..............Express passes mentioned....very interesting if so.

Not too much of a fan of this model for now…
I understand the 2 day park to park ticket plus Epic, but I would’ve liked to see 4 day park to park include 2 days at Epic. Also looks like even the international Explorer pass (14 days park to park access) is only including one day at Epic as well, so for now you either will need to buy whatever upgraded AP or multiple single day tickets go to more than once.

Not too much of a fan of this model for now…
I understand the 2 day park to park ticket plus Epic, but I would’ve liked to see 4 day park to park include 2 days at Epic. Also looks like even the international Explorer pass (14 days park to park access) is only including one day at Epic as well, so for now you either will need to buy whatever upgraded AP or multiple single day tickets go to more than once.
I’m sure they’ll sell additional days (if they’re available)

I am sure it will have single day tickets

I'm going to all three parks anyway but no way they don't sell single day tickets, now that would be insane
Agreed, but this also shows how they will handle multi-day. Before people thought they wouldn't have multi-day, but now we see they do, but Epic is limited to a day which is interesting.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Agreed, but this also shows how they will handle multi-day. Before people thought they wouldn't have multi-day, but now we see they do, but Epic is limited to a day which is interesting.
Its hard I'm mixed on it

On one hand, it sucks to take away a feature on the other if it is selling out days...then this would help get more families in and not just the ones like me who knows all the in's and outs

Not a fan of those current ticket configurations.

I want a 1-Day Park-to-Park plus 2 days at Epic. I will not be spending four days at Universal, and I want to give the new park two days, so...

I’m sure they’ll sell additional days (if they’re available)
I’m sure they will, but to my understanding as of right now the additional days would be the full price one day ticket, which will be most likely around 150-180 instead of the 70-100 a day I would pay per day with the multi day ticket. Now if I’m allowed to add days at the discounted rate, I will have no issues with this system.

Yeah it kinda stinks that a 4 or 5 day ticket still only has 1 day at Epic instead of an option for 2. There's no way I can hit everything I want to see at Epic in just a single day, so right now I'm thinking I'll need to buy two of the 3 day tickets (so 6 days at the parks overall, 2 of which at Epic) for my stay.

I’m guessing resort guests will get more options for more days and Helios will get it’s own special tickets as the premium location.

I’m guessing resort guests will get more options for more days and Helios will get it’s own special tickets as the premium location.
I could see resort guests getting different options and then the question is what they do with APs. Offer an upgrade? Or offer some different type of a ticket since it doesn't make sense for an AP to buy a 3-5 day pass.

Reactions: bobbie68