Epic Universe Ticketing Speculation | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Epic Universe Ticketing Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, sorry to everyone local

Does suck its only for people like me traveling from cross country but do think it sucks and dislike this is what Businesses have to do to try to make every dime

So far, what we are seeing is for travel agents to build travel packages with. By it's nature they are not for Locals and APs. There will be more ticket options available.
I do want to stress this before we all get too ahead of ourselves. This wasn’t meant to be an “announcement” but information for TAs to get themselves prepared for upcoming changes and offers.

If all the tickets only include a single day Epic, what’s the incentive to stay at an Epic hotel?
Location, free transportation, EPA at the other UOR parks. So far, Universal has avoided labeling this hotel as just for Epic Universe, and just an additional hotel to their overall resort lineup.

Based on that tweet, pricing for a family of 4 would have to pay ~$455+ each for a total of $1.8K for the entire family ($295 for a 2-Day 2-Park ticket for USF/IOA* & ~$160 for 1-Day Epic) for just 3 days. A 3-Day Park to Park at the moment is $315-438. So a modest increase, but this assumes no change in pricing for the current parks.

*Average priced day

WDW is currently offering a 4-Day 4-Park ticket for $396, but typically a 4-Day ticket is around $480 to $640 without Park Hopper.

If all the tickets only include a single day Epic, what’s the incentive to stay at an Epic hotel?
As people have stated this isn't the only offerings, just TA stuff. I am sure hotels will have different deals. They may have hotel packages and other stuff. We won't know until those get released and Helios information hasn't been released at all.

Sure but if you're an international guest and you have 14 days at USF, IOA and VB and one at Epic. Why would you want to be in the south resort?
You'd have to ask them.

I'll be staying at the resorts on site for the two others parks and not sure where I'll be for the Epic yet. But would not mind being on site

This doesn't bother me since Epic's attraction line up isn't all that great to me personally. I only have interest in MoM, Frankenstein/monsters, Mario, and the two shows. As I've stated before, a day or two at Epic on a Universal vacation is my plan. I'd rather chill at the original resort since I'm not convinced those two parks will have huge crowds during the times of year I attend. It'll be more like Universal main resort used to be before covid, relaxing and leisurely in main resort parks with modest crowds. I'll zig when the multitudes zag. And....all this Epic in a small dose stuff will probably just happen during its first few months, and I have no plans to go during what will be a long lines, oft broken attractions. I'll go later when the dust settles and the rides work consistently. :cool: :D

Reactions: MrBlonde
Their internal forecasts must show enough hotel demand the first year that it’s not necessary to incentivize that ticket type. I’d imagine by Year 2 or 3 it’ll be unlimited access all 14 days when they can’t fill the park and hotel rooms purely by local/domestic hype.