Epic Universe Ticketing Speculation | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Epic Universe Ticketing Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seeing it brought up a lot, but to my knowledge there aren’t any credible rumors on timeline for when annual pass options will become available for Epic. Yes there are rumors for AP previews, but only thing I think ticket sellers have heard is the same as single day tickets: “information on Annual Pass options will be revealed at a later time.”

If you’re hearing rumors on when that may be, it’s probably speculation.

Fingers crossed it’s by park opening, but I doubt even Universal has decided yet, and is waiting to see how well initial ticket offers sell before setting dates for next ticketing phases.
This is all I needed to hear. I’m not spending my hypothetical money on these hypothetical ticket packages.

This is all I needed to hear. I’m not spending my hypothetical money on these hypothetical ticket packages.
I am less concerned about them running out of opening day/week capacity with these initial packages sales alone due to something I heard this week too.

That said, I’ll probably still buy a 3-day pass, just in case. They know how to milk me for all I’m worth.

Reactions: TylerG
Orlando Business Journal was able to get official comment on leaked ticket details, confirming it’s real, for third-party ticket sellers anyway.

Here are the official quote parts of the story:

Vice President of Public Relations Alyson Sologaistoa of Universal told Orlando Business Journal while more ticketing options will roll out later, the company is currently only speaking with its sales partners to get them ready for an upcoming sales effort.​
Sologaistoa said among additional options to come are those for annual pass holders.​
"We are introducing products in a phased approach starting with multi-day ticket packages that include an opportunity to visit Epic Universe in addition to the entire Universal Orlando Resort for those planning vacations further out," she said.​
"We plan to offer a range of ticket products to help manage the expected demand for Epic Universe and to ensure all guests visiting have a great experience at this groundbreaking park," said Sologaistoa.​

Orlando Business Journal was able to get official comment on leaked ticket details, confirming it’s real, for third-party ticket sellers anyway.

Vice President of Public Relations Alyson Sologaistoa of Universal told Orlando Business Journal while more ticketing options will roll out later, the company is currently only speaking with its sales partners to get them ready for an upcoming sales effort.​
Sologaistoa said among additional options to come are those for annual pass holders.​
"We are introducing products in a phased approach starting with multi-day ticket packages that include an opportunity to visit Epic Universe in addition to the entire Universal Orlando Resort for those planning vacations further out," she said.​
"We plan to offer a range of ticket products to help manage the expected demand for Epic Universe and to ensure all guests visiting have a great experience at this groundbreaking park," said Sologaistoa.​

Wow so everyone jumping the gun was total wrong. Never could have seen that coming.

iu

Can't see the article... but does UOR actually mentions APs anywhere? Seems like they're still providing generic answers to ticketing options.

As is always the case with recent slang, it depends what you mean.

If you mean social media influencers, (1) there aren't really that many of them when you get down to The Law of Really Big Numbers, and (2) the top 10 or 20% -- the ones who could probably best afford am $800+ AP and days off of work -- will likely get all the content they need during media previews.

If you mean locals who make a theme park their whole identity and just like to hang out there "for the vibes" -- they were well established in Orlando by the time DAK and IoA opened. DAK was big enough to handle them (again, vast majority of people do have to work at least 5 days a week, usually during the day), IoA was ignored because it wasn't Disney and Mustafa said they must never go there.
I assumed they meant all of the “influencers” get word out to way more people and generate wider interest that could drive early crowds.