Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ez-Rez ticket or not

May 12, 2017
I bought tickets in February 17 through a booking company in Australia. Am I able to use these tickets to get early entry into Universal Studios? This is my first trip so not sure if its possible. Many Thanks

Early entry is for onsite hotel guests and some annual passholders

At Universal Orlando Resort yes, but at Universal Studios Hollywood early entry is for anyone who buys their tickets online.

As for the OP question, I would call the park and ask.

Also, do you have your tickets in hand? Are they a computer printout with a barcode or a hard theme park ticket (credit card size ticket)? If your ticket is a computer print out, chances are you will be able to gain early entry.

All the reports I've heard of people being denied entry are those whom buy their ticket at the gate or have a hard theme park ticket/processed annual pass.

At Universal Orlando Resort yes, but at Universal Studios Hollywood early entry is for anyone who buys their tickets online.

As for the OP question, I would call the park and ask.

Also, do you have your tickets in hand? Are they a computer printout with a barcode or a hard theme park ticket (credit card size ticket)? If your ticket is a computer print out, chances are you will be able to gain early entry.

All the reports I've heard of people being denied entry are those whom buy their ticket at the gate or have a hard theme park ticket/processed annual pass.
Sorry and my apologies to the OP, I should have asked which studios. Merge teething pains