Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Facebook

Feb 1, 2008
South FL
While I'm already friends with a few of you on Facebook, plus it would be easier to just make a group, I still want to know who else is on. I'm David Morrison, in the network North Broward Preperatory Schools.

Note from Staff: We have an official Facebook page here.

im on facebook but its confussing to me. man i sound old!

i have all these apps and dont know what half of them do. plus most people i talk to are on myspace...so it works for me.

anyways...stop using facebook and myspace and go use ning! lol.

Visit your profile. There is now a field to put in your Facebook ID#. Please be careful. This is only your ID# and not the URL to your page. If you put the URL it will not work.

Also, there is a field available for MySpace, YouTube and even eBay. Again, only put your user names here. A URL will not work correctly.

If you paste in the entire URL "http://www.myspace.com/USERNAME" it will not work correctly. All you need to do is put USERNAME and it will add the rest for you.