Fantastic Four (2025) | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantastic Four (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’d be hard to imagine that Loki would have been popular had the MCU entries of the late 2000s-early 2010s (where he was from) been production-wise similar to the MCU entries of today. Like everything in Ragnarok, Loki was very funny there but his story and character depth was lacking. And while I found the second season of Loki to be an improvement; it still wasn’t really a show about him and moreso setting up Kang and the multiverse.

They’d have to dedicate a decent amount of time developing Doom’s character for it to work and I unclear on it happening with everything needing to be on time so to speak. Not to mention a good actor

It’d be hard to imagine that Loki would have been popular had the MCU entries of the late 2000s-early 2010s (where he was from) been production-wise similar to the MCU entries of today. Like everything in Ragnarok, Loki was very funny there but his story and character depth was lacking. And while I found the second season of Loki to be an improvement; it still wasn’t really a show about him and moreso setting up Kang and the multiverse.

They’d have to dedicate a decent amount of time developing Doom’s character for it to work and I unclear on it happening with everything needing to be on time so to speak. Not to mention a good actor
plus the loki change was more organic and it feels like it grew up almost like an accident. from the charm of the actor to the way it naturally developed over years.
plus Loki was a trickster and he was always smiling even when he was evil. he made funny sarcastic remarks.
with doom, they want to force it.