Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They'd move it. The plan I was told mentioned moving the tram to the Lower Lot and begin with a tour of the new campus leading into the backlot.
OMG, this is wonderful news (if it comes true) because the Tram area/Tram Garage is big enough for a land with a E ticket and at least one other kinda smaller ride. Then they will also have freed up the area below The simpsons land if they need that for Q/ride space on whatever replaces that

They'd move it. The plan I was told mentioned moving the tram to the Lower Lot and begin with a tour of the new campus leading into the backlot.
They'd probably still keep the road though, right? It's a pretty important point of access for things other than the Tour. Maybe it's a tunnel through the base?

Hypothetically speaking, was this proposal including the upgrades made to the Studio Tour, that have been complete? What would happen to the current infatructure of stuff they just spent on?

Reactions: JS610
Correct. Rumor I heard was it would expand to where the first Starway escalator ends today.
So something like the below? I'd say that would provide space for Diagon on the UL plus F&F and possibly more if creative with the space. I find it facinating that they were even considering this when they still have much more space allocated for expansion on the lower lot - exciting!
UL Expansion.jpg

So if they are willing to do this...would theu be willing to move the Entrance back to the park and use some of City walk near WW one day to make the park bigger?

Crazy how much they had planned (rumored) and then 2020 hit. Wouldn’t be surprised if most of the UC team responsible for this park was laid off.
The parks have been on fire lately

why would anyone be fired? The rumor of moving the tram and a big coaster with a new area seems to be then willing to spend money and expand (if true)

The parks have been on fire lately

why would anyone be fired? The rumor of moving the tram and a big coaster with a new area seems to be then willing to spend money and expand (if true)

The 2020 pandemic I believe cut a vast majority of UC for all groups. Though following a point, I think they started trying to get people back.

The 2020 pandemic I believe cut a vast majority of UC for all groups. Though following a point, I think they started trying to get people back.
I hope so, honestly as someone who goes to the parks a good deal they have surprised me with how many people are coming. People really are ready to go out and do things and USH at least seems busier then it normally from the off seaon to even during spring break. They are definitely making more money in some ways because Front of the line passes seem to be being sold to wayyyyyyyyy too many people the lines for those can get back on busy days which then makes the normal lines even worst

I'm hoping USH see's APs and normal ticketed guests want to stay more....but besides standing in line there isn't much to do to fill the time. So hoping this summer they make the main area into meet and greets/limited time food during the day and some music at night. Bring back the night tram, maybe JW in the dark or add a dino for the new film, HP lighttime show and....maybe maybe some sort of Nintendo meet and greet and if im realyl dreaming some sort of cheap show they can throw in the Speical effects theater for just over the summer

I hope so, honestly as someone who goes to the parks a good deal they have surprised me with how many people are coming. People really are ready to go out and do things and USH at least seems busier then it normally from the off seaon to even during spring break. They are definitely making more money in some ways because Front of the line passes seem to be being sold to wayyyyyyyyy too many people the lines for those can get back on busy days which then makes the normal lines even worst

I'm hoping USH see's APs and normal ticketed guests want to stay more....but besides standing in line there isn't much to do to fill the time. So hoping this summer they make the main area into meet and greets/limited time food during the day and some music at night. Bring back the night tram, maybe JW in the dark or add a dino for the new film, HP lighttime show and....maybe maybe some sort of Nintendo meet and greet and if im realyl dreaming some sort of cheap show they can throw in the Speical effects theater for just over the summer
I think another reason USH is so crowded is that people are sick of Disney’s BS. Their constant price increases, Lightning lane nonsense, and poor management aren’t helping things.