Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GViBpB0aMAAbADT

At USH and work on F&F seems to be going…fast.
So much bigger in person than I expected from pics!

Attachments

• IMG_8362.jpeg
    IMG_8362.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8359.jpeg
    IMG_8359.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8356.jpeg
    IMG_8356.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8357.jpeg
    IMG_8357.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8364.jpeg
    IMG_8364.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 20
I'm more curious to see the landscaping once the main construction is done. Grass, low-level bushes, short growing palms/ferns.

As for the Upper Lot section, it'll be interesting to see how the rides entrance/building takes shape. Also the new bathrooms we lost once AA was torn down.

Reactions: Jamesh22
I'm more curious to see the landscaping once the main construction is done. Grass, low-level bushes, short growing palms/ferns.

As for the Upper Lot section, it'll be interesting to see how the rides entrance/building takes shape. Also the new bathrooms we lost once AA was torn down.
Agreed. I’m a tiny bit concerned on the visual impact for Hoggsmeade, all be it only when walking back out of the village.

I’d add shipping containers in addition to the planting. Wouldn’t surprise if they re use the ones from the exit of supercharged.

Overall really impressed by the scale. Reminds me a bit of Tatsu in that it will be way up high supported by massively tall supports just because of the terrain.