Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not that it's of key importance right now and apologies if this has been covered but when in 2018 are we anticipating this to be open? After hearing the rumors that there has been a bit of an overhaul on the ride system, are we thinking that a summer opening is more likely or will they try and pull a Fallon and get it done for the Spring break crowd? I'm guessing the Nintendo announcement and closures of Kidzone may be a factor here to help with capacity?

Not that it's of key importance right now and apologies if this has been covered but when in 2018 are we anticipating this to be open? After hearing the rumors that there has been a bit of an overhaul on the ride system, are we thinking that a summer opening is more likely or will they try and pull a Fallon and get it done for the Spring break crowd? I'm guessing the Nintendo announcement and closures of Kidzone may be a factor here to help with capacity?
Busbar instead of trackless

And also

universal-studios-fast-and-furious-supercharged.jpg

not sure why everyone is caught off guard

Anyone agree w me on "accidentally" setting the construction site on fire so UC can rethink the basis of this ride? ;)
You might be on to something there. But instead of burning it down for real, have one of the non 360 scenes be a set scene where you're escaping through a burning construction site set with some really good pyro & collapsing buildings.:)

You might be on to something there. But instead of burning it down for real, have one of the non 360 scenes be a set scene where you're escaping through a burning construction site set with some really good pyro & collapsing buildings.:)

Wow, it would be the best part of the attraction. Lol.

Reactions: Mad Dog
This .... no ... nope.... they are joking right? For real this .... has to be a joke

The windows look terrable. They all look like they were copied and pasted in a row.

I don't even know how you could think that was a real or completed picture. It's beyond obvious. All it's missing is a "Teebin was here" spray paint.

I like how it's looking so far- and curious to see how it is going to be colored. Clearly they are experimenting with base coats/colors/windows right now- so nothing is set in stone I'd think. I actually like the idea of this being tucked away in the back corner of San Fran as an abandoned warehouse- it fits. The nice stuff by the harbor and on the "frontage" road, while the dilapidated warehouse is behind it. I give the building my tentative stamp of approval prior to seeing the finished project.

I hope those windows have fake lighting behind them at night, that would at least be a slight aesthetic improvement. Whole thing currently looks like one big pile of Goldblum to me.

Photo shop or not this is one of the ugliest ride buildings for universal ... what a shame its going to take up that much space

Repeat after me "I will wait to judge how the building looks after it is complete"

Forbidden journey and kong would have looked identical at this stage of the game. Could you imagine how ridiculous I would sound if I said "FJ is one of the ugliest ride buildings for universal" prior to it even starting its theming? Because that's where you are now- complaining about something that hasn't even had its first coat of paint.