Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 237 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yesterday Entry way/queue music was playing. Definitely fits the ride I guess, but in a virtual queue setting it could be grating if they are playing it inside, too. It was very up-beat, Electronic music that they were piping in from what I heard. Of course I only walked by quickly... I imagine plenty of "See You Again" is on the loop, too. :saw:

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Yesterday Entry way/queue music was playing. Definitely fits the ride I guess, but in a virtual queue setting it could be grating if they are playing it inside, too. It was very up-beat, Electronic music that they were piping in from what I heard. Of course I only walked by quickly... I imagine plenty of "See You Again" is on the loop, too. :saw:

I was walking by today and I heard them playing some ambiance audio around the entry area. Surprise, it was cars zooming by.