Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 250 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't believe anyone that hadn't already ridden it prior got to ride it yesterday. If what I heard is correct, only a couple hundred people have ridden the ride already, and they would be the ones that have been building it, so I find it hard to believe they would be sharing details already -- Unless... They're disseminating info to make us believe it's better than it is! Shame!

To be clear, I heard this over the weekend, not yesterday.

To be clear, I heard this over the weekend, not yesterday.
Gotcha.

Here's hoping it's true!

But unfortunately, looks like we may need to wait another week or so before Team Member previews can start since yesterday apparently didn't go as planned. Wonder what the hold up is?

(I just want this to open so they can move on to more projects, ahhh!)

Gotcha.

Here's hoping it's true!

But unfortunately, looks like we may need to wait another week or so before Team Member previews can start since yesterday apparently didn't go as planned. Wonder what the hold up is?

Like I said, I rolled my eyes when it was said to me, so I’m not putting much stock into it.

I too am just waiting for them to do anything else
:agree:

I use Google review for fun reviews of general things. Because to me people seem more real.

So When Kong first came out, the ride, it had 4.7-5 stars on Google. Now? 3.6. Main complaint? It's too short, 3/d.

So if this ride is anything similar, it may not actually hold well with crowd over time (pure assumption on my end).

Will be interesting to see.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Gotcha.

Here's hoping it's true!

My guess is the ride system.

Heh remember when people were seriously wondering if this would be soft opening in December?

Sounds like another Kong except there's no outdoor track so all we can do it stare at an empty building. (also nobody really cares)
I'm being told that it is cycling in there... but if a tree falls in the forest with no one around to hear it...

I just really hate when people on here go too hard on an attraction before it even opens and then "oh its not so bad", happens everytime. bottom line is no brand new attraction is gonna completely tank, there will be positives no matter what. Just take it for what it is.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn