Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

The art with the cars in the Que.Makes it look look like they are not changing much in the Que .Are they expanding the building or just making everything fit in current building ? Indoor and outdoor sections ?

Well, from what we are hearing, the entire building is coming down completely. At least, that's how I have understood it.

So, do we have any info out there on what these ride vehicles will be like? Will they be like Spiderman or huge trams carrying a hundred people?

So, do we have any info out there on what these ride vehicles will be like? Will they be like Spiderman or huge trams carrying a hundred people?

Well the article mentions this. "You’ll board special ride vehicles and take off on adrenaline-pumping ride through the underground racing world."

So I'm guessing that means like a fast car you're in.

Well the article mentions this. "You’ll board special ride vehicles and take off on adrenaline-pumping ride through the underground racing world."

So I'm guessing that means like a fast car you're in.
I really want that to be at least a *part* of a F&F ride, but just because they say "take off" and "adrenaline-pumping" doesn't necessarily mean it'll be an actual fast car (or Test Track style ride). Those are Uni's money phrases. They use those them a lot when describing attractions.

The art with the cars in the Que.Makes it look look like they are not changing much in the Que .Are they expanding the building or just making everything fit in current building ? Indoor and outdoor sections ?
Yeah it's hard to imagine they will tear down the building only to build something that looks very similar.

This will be the ride system

driving.bmp

They are tearing everything to the ground.

The show is pretty much the same as Hollywood. Rock is in it because he has already filmed it, in spring of 2014.

And do not dream of race track ride vehicles that pull some new never before stunts and effects. It will never come to pass.

Transformers Hollywood, F&F Hollywood, virtually no difference in Orlando.

They are tearing everything to the ground.

The show is pretty much the same as Hollywood. Rock is in it because he has already filmed it, in spring of 2014.

And do not dream of race track ride vehicles that pull some new never before stunts and effects. It will never come to pass.

Transformers Hollywood, F&F Hollywood, virtually no difference in Orlando.

All I'll say is I've heard very differently

I'll just say this; I just hope they atleast change the film if its the same version. As with the Hollywood version; a lot of things got butchered in the final product. For example, on the first behind the scenes video for the ride it showed a scene featuring the overpass shown briefly, which didn't get featured for the final cut.

If its the vastly different; then all better; we have something to be surprised.

So, as someone who thinks the USH F&F tram tour ending is a hot mess, should I temper my enthusiasm?

I was kind of under the impression this would be completely and radically different than the Tram Tour, but so far the godawful Vin Diesel on a toy helicopter is not off to a good start.

For some reason I have a feeling that the entrance is going to be where Beetlejuice is now, that will be the entrance to the warehouse, and the attraction goes on from there...but I could be totally wrong.