Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

Everyone thinks they are going on a F&F ride, and something goes terribly wrong....
Oh wait, its just the actual ride. :ack:

That's the weird thing about this. Having an attraction with a plot that doesn't involve something going wrong is relatively unique now and they easily could have had enough of a thrill ride where you're just racing against an AA.

If I were designing this ride is would a racer like Radiator Springs but with drift capabilities and the set would be a town that you would race through, at one point you'd stop in a warehouse for a short special effects show with explosions before the cars race out to the finish line.

If I were designing this ride is would a racer like Radiator Springs but with drift capabilities and the set would be a town that you would race through, at one point you'd stop in a warehouse for a short special effects show with explosions before the cars race out to the finish line.

I'm starting to get the impression that everything this ride could have been is going to Mario Kart.

Yeesh... apparently the newest UO Team Member newsletter mentions F&F Supercharged opening soon... but still not with any form of actual date for the TM previews, softs, or openings. This is getting annoying.

But no one really cares if & when it opens. :):lol:...:sleep:
I just want it over with so we can finally get some announcements about new attractions. :love: It's weird how in 2015, F&F, Fallon, Nintendo, Kong, and VB were announced within one year. Today, 3 of those are open, 1 is about to open, 1 hasn't even started construction yet, and beyond that, we only know of one other substantial project.

I figured out why this isn't open for softs yet ....Universal has cancelled it and is moving it to the new South Park. ;):lol:....:bolt:

latest

South Park confirmed!!

Question, I know the virtual queue has been confirmed, but is there word on if you’ll have to use it? Or can you also do standby, kind of like how Fallon is now?

Anyone think that maybe the uk tv show that is broadcasting live from universal studios at the start of April will tie in with this?
I’d imagine it would be referenced somehow, the clout that the show has, they could easily pull in Vin or the rock to do the show/promote the ride.

Last year Pandora was the same, they had a whole VT about it.

I’m also looking forward to seeing how much access uni give itv, last year they had alot of acces to the park, daytime fireworks from main street buildings and they broadcast the show around the park, hopefully uni tie this in to softs/official opening for F&F