Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite Disney Hotel

What is your favorite Disney Hotel?

• Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney's All-Star Music Resort

• Disney's Yacht Club Resort

• Disney's Beach Club Villas

• The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge

• Total voters
Don't forget to also call Disney or Universal directly and talk to them to see what rates are or if any discounts available. There could be some you just have to ask, FL resident, AP holder, AAA member to name a few. Doesn't hurt to ask right.

Don't forget to also call Disney or Universal directly and talk to them to see what rates are or if any discounts available. There could be some you just have to ask, FL resident, AP holder, AAA member to name a few. Doesn't hurt to ask right.

Yes! Call about discounts offered. And never be afraid to ask about room upgrades when you show up in person! Last time I stayed at AKL we got upgraded from a 'normal' view to a savanna view for free!

Yes! Call about discounts offered. And never be afraid to ask about room upgrades when you show up in person! Last time I stayed at AKL we got upgraded from a 'normal' view to a savanna view for free!

Also when booking, I've found if you make the reservation for less people than you plan to you get a little bit of a cheaper rate and then when you check and add the others don't usually charge you any more a lot of the times. But now FP+ reservations come into play by doing this also if those not on the original ressie are in the system yet

I have always wanted to to stay at AK Lodge, concierge level, and do the early morning jeep ride, if they still do that. Would also love to stay at Contemporary, in a room with a few of the MK.

When I worked for a tour wholesaler, I saw a lot of the Disney properties on fam trips, and I was also surprised by how small the deluxe rooms are, like Grand Floridian. I have stayed in some fantastic properties on various locations, and if I'm spending a good amount of money on a "deluxe" room, it better be damn good sized.

I adore the swan and dolphin, always get free rooms due to connections and it's the most relaxing place in the world. The tree restaurants buffet is also godly, highly reccomend it

The contemporary with the MK view is incredibly impressive. Only downside is the room is incredibly small. If you do stay there I highly recommend the lounge on the top of the world. They did an amazing job with it and the old concept art of tomorrow land is something to be seen.

During our year of Disney last year we stayed at just about every resort we could jombo house, kidani vallage, contemporary, key west, boardwalk, beach club, pop century, port orleans, and a ton more. I think we stayed at all of them except poly, grand floridian, and yacht club.

I have always wanted to to stay at AK Lodge, concierge level, and do the early morning jeep ride, if they still do that. Would also love to stay at Contemporary, in a room with a few of the MK.

When I worked for a tour wholesaler, I saw a lot of the Disney properties on fam trips, and I was also surprised by how small the deluxe rooms are, like Grand Floridian. I have stayed in some fantastic properties on various locations, and if I'm spending a good amount of money on a "deluxe" room, it better be damn good sized.

I heard stories like this one! This is why I'm thinking of maybe staying at another hotel like ph Premiere Condo hotel where I just found a nice package.
Although staying on park sounds very pracitcal too...
but I still have some time to decide!