Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite Facades at Horror Nights - Hollywood

Jun 6, 2016
Discuss.

Halloween Hell Comes to Haddonfield ('16)
Krampus ('16)
Freddy Vs Jason ('16)
Trick 'r Treat ('18)
Ghostbusters ('19)

(Just because I thought the facade is fantastic doesn't mean I liked the maze.)

My Top 5 Facades in no particular order. What's yours?

1.) TWD 2012 (The way they had to press closer to the ampitheater at the time, alongside the actor outside and close in the van, is really great).
2.) Us (Perhaps the most accurate, because of how easy it is to transplant. This facade, in it's quality of the paneling, alongside the ambient audio of Red speaking, the shoreline sounds, and the rendition of I Got 5 on It, is outstanding)
3.) Ghostbusters (That Firehouse facade. Nuff said, that's an instant win for me, but not enough for Top 2).
4.) La Llorona (Echoing Ghostbusters, but also Us, I really like how they used the small space of Shrek's queue to their advantage, with the outstanding church facade butted close to the queue. It adds a really good and foreboding feeling.
5.) Killer Klowns (This entire facade, with the pre-show with the groundskeeper, is amazing.)

Honorable mentions is House of 1,000 Corpses (2010), Holidayz in Hell (2019), Pandora's Box (2019), and Alice Cooper Goes to Hell (2012). I am definitely not bias that I think T2/DMMM is a perfect venue when properly used.