Favorite Future World Pavillion | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite Future World Pavillion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which is your favorite Future World Pavillion

• Spaceship Earth

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • The Living Seas

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • The Land

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Test Track

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Mission: SPACE

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Wonders of Life

• Universe of Energy

• Innoventions

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
I don't hate Soarin...but I voted for the tour and food also. :lol:

Haha, I always get the, "Oh, Soarin uses some technology that BTTF used, why don't you like it?!?!?" I reply with, "Soarin will never compare to my love for BTTF." :thumbs:

I'm just not a fan of rides without a basic story. Ok, we're in a hanglider, wow we're flying over the gate bridge, now how in the hell did we get over an orange grove? And isn't it dangerous to fly over the city in a hanglider? To me, the ride doesn't make sense, but it's still somewhat interesting.

My $.02

I went with Living Seas cause I love marine life. But Spaceship Earth was a close second.
I've always loved that ride and I actually am in the minority that digs the refurb on it.

Oh and welcome back Big Al! :wave:

I went with Living Seas cause I love marine life. But Spaceship Earth was a close second.
I've always loved that ride and I actually am in the minority that digs the refurb on it.

Oh and welcome back Big Al! :wave:

Thanks. I was away on vacation, travelling for business and pretty busy here at work. So I haven't been able to post nearly as much as I wanted to. But we're kind of slowing down now.

I'm really excited about seeing the refurb myself. I LOVE the Jeremy Irons narraration of the ride, but I've heard the new version and it's not TOO bad. I just want to get back on the ride again since it was closed when I was there last September.

Well glad to see you back.
I think Dame Judy Dench does the narration now.
It is really neat, the improvements.
The new AA's are amazing, the movement is sooo real.
And I like the screens at the end, cool touch, my kid got a kick outta them.
When are you getting back to see it?