Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite/Least Favorite Epcot Attraction

Favorite: Test Track 1.0 (I haven't had a chance to ride 2.0 yet, but it looks amazing).

Least Favorite: Gran Fiesta Tour, but I still love the Mexico Pavillion.

Favorite: Soarin' - Don't get the hate for this ride, I thought it was a great experience. I love the music. I think that's what made it for me.
Least Favorite: Universe of Energy - Way outdated, and I didn't come to Disney to watch a movie (with five minutes of it being a moving ride).

Favorite: Test Track, Soarin and Spaceship Earth

Least: Circle of Life (what a waste of space), Honey I Shrunk the Audience(worst 3d show in Orlando, Captain EO is just as bed)

Favorite(s): Test Track and Maelstrom.

Least/Hated: The dumbed-down version of Universe of Energy with that annoying bimbo Ellen! Sorry, but I absolutely HATED her addition to one of my favorite childhood rides. Maybe I'm showing my age, but as a kid I remember the pre-Ellen days. The old pre-show may have been boring to some, but I found it informative. There was no need to dumb it down for guests with short attention spans. I refuse to ride it as long as she's still a part of it. If you can't tell, I don't find her funny. I find her obnoxious and overrated.

Already admitted in my guilty pleasure thread, but I really love the cheese that is Captain EO!
New Test Track is good but the RFID is hit or miss at best. Cant count the number of times my car isnt shown during the ride.
Least favorite, probably all the videos in World Showcase.

Favorite will always be Spaceship Earth. Even after the in-car monitors, narration change, & unfinished decent I still think it is one of the greatest rides in all of WDW.

Least favorite would have to be the current version of Imagination's pavilion in general. This seriously needs an overhaul & fast. From a place that was literally born out of imagination, it is severly lacking the fantastic pavilion that it deserves.

Why is everyone acting so excited about Three Caballeros on twitter right now? It's goofy how excited they are.

Its been in the pipeline for a long time where it's reached "Urban legend" level rumor until today, but it was nice to see Disney just do it instead of making it a big deal.

That said, probably because there is nothing exciting happening at Epcot right now.

Its been in the pipeline for a long time where it's reached "Urban legend" level rumor until today, but it was nice to see Disney just do it instead of making it a big deal.

That said, probably because there is nothing exciting happening at Epcot right now.
What's this about?