Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Final Fantasy

Apr 21, 2022
Are there any other Final Fantasy fans here on Inside Universal? I'm obsessed with this franchise's lore and characters (especially the villains!!!) and am here to share that love!

I like the series every now and then Liked FF7 Remake a lot but never beat the last main game FF13 I think, which had good parts to it but I just got bored half way through the story.

Would love to see another FF Tactic's and hope FF7 remake part 2 is as good as part one.

FFIX is also probably my favorite and I have played other games in the series like VII, VIII, IX (obviously), X, XIV, and most of FF7 remake.

OMG!!! I didn't think people would reply to this, I'm so happy! Who are you guys' favorite characters? My number one is Ardyn, but I also love Sephiroth, Ultimecia, Seymour, and waaay more that probably don't even fit in one post.

OMG!!! I didn't think people would reply to this, I'm so happy! Who are you guys' favorite characters? My number one is Ardyn, but I also love Sephiroth, Ultimecia, Seymour, and waaay more that probably don't even fit in one post.

For FFXIV? Emet-Selch, Hydaelyn, Ryne, and Yotsuyu, with Thancred and Y'sthola right behind.

For FFXV? Ardyn and Ignis. No hesitation.

I'm not too big on the FF heroes, but I will admit that I really like Prompto. His bubbly personality just rubs off on me and always makes me smile.