Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fogo de Chao Steakhouse Opening March 15 on I-Drive

Sounds cool but there's already a Texas de Brazil closer to the parks.. and I haven't even tried Churrascaria at Latin Quarter yet.

I've always wanted to try one of these. My parents went once with friends and were blown away. But being on vacation won't be a time where I have that much to spend on dinner :lol:

OMFG. That's awesome. But Fogo de Chão is like... the most expensive steakhouse in Brazil (and the best one too)! Although like... The price over there is basically the half that we pay over here. Finally Texas de Brazil got some competition. Trust me, guys. It's totally worth the price. If there is a thing I love about Brazil is our meat and steaks! :D

Attractions Magazine has the concept art

Fogo_Orlando.jpeg

Thanks for the review and the pics, Sideshow Mike! Sounds great! I actually went to a restaurant like this many, many years ago in Brazil, but I don't know if it was the same chain. It's very different (in a good way) having them bring the meat and cut it for you right there at the table, and that salad bar sounds and looks awesome too! Basically everything sounds awesome, and a good value for the price. Maybe I'll give it a try sometime! Thanks again for the review!

Need ideas for Father's Day?
You know what dad would really like with his steak this Father’s Day? Another steak. Well, that is exactly what dad can do this Father’s Day at Fogo de Chão, an authentic Southern Brazilian Steakhouse that just opened in Orlando. And the best part is he can do it again complimentary.

This Father’s Day, Sunday, June 17 dads who dine at Fogo de Chão will receive a complimentary lunch or dinner card for their next visit allowing dad to extend the celebration a second time. Dad and the family will enjoy a prix fixe menu featuring 16 freshly grilled meats carved tableside from roasting skewers and traditional Southern Brazilian side dishes from a 30 item gourmet salad and sides bar.

This special offer is only available on Father’s Day, June 17, 2012. To book a reservation, visit www.Fogo.com.

If you can go to Fogo, I highly recommend it especially if your dad is a meat lover. It is now one of my favorite restaurants in Orlando. I am definitely planning on going back sometime later this year.