Fun Spot America (General Thread) | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fun Spot America (General Thread)

cwgator

May 8, 2010
Gainesville, FL
Then in that case, I over-stepped. However, as it is then relating to OTHER FS locations then..shouldn't it be in Other US Parks, and not in Other Orlando & Central Forida Tourist Spots?
There really didn't need to be a thread for one lonely park outside of FL that they own, since it wouldn't get much traction by itself anyway. Even this thread is still only on page 1 after 2 years. That's why I created this to discuss all 3 current parks. I guess if they start opening more in other states, we can split them up then.

Reactions: Coasted

Kevin38

Aug 19, 2009
Southern US not Fl
why would a building inspector from Orange County be at Fun Spot at the request of Universal Studio's
Transport of some kind would be my guess

The Division of Building Safety conducted a site visit today at Fun Spot America at 10:00 am in order to verify criteria in a proposal recently submitted by you, or on your behalf, to the Orange County Economic Recovery Task Force. This is not a decision letter. Building Safety observation of resources necessary to implement the proposed plan found that the site conditions ARE consistent with the proposed plan.

Joe

aka TestTrack321
Staff member
Feb 15, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
why would a building inspector from Orange County be at Fun Spot at the request of Universal Studio's

The Division of Building Safety conducted a site visit today at Fun Spot America at 10:00 am in order to verify criteria in a proposal recently submitted by you, or on your behalf, to the Orange County Economic Recovery Task Force. This is not a decision letter. Building Safety observation of resources necessary to implement the proposed plan found that the site conditions ARE consistent with the proposed plan.
Where did you find this? Interesting.

Happytycho

Mar 1, 2017

To me that sounds like a Covid-19 protocol thing