Fung Lum Restaurant | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Fung Lum Restaurant

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
its sad to see it like that but i do hope the new hotel will be MUCH more grander than what was there.. and by the way, did anyone else hear the JP soundtrack blasted behind Fungs..

Reactions: Hey_Zeus
Whats the current status of Fung Lum? Is it still there? I would really love to check it out before they tear it down!

Demolition has begun. I was there tonight. Going back tomorrow. Doubt anything will be left by mid week 

i'm gonna say it. i'm betting by the end of next month, you will see Cranes all around the studios area, a few in DMs area, few more in Potter, and few in F&F and i'm not counting. you will see steel go up for mostly all of the new projects that is big and springfield is starting with demo beginning on Fums and more vertical on FJ and F&F probably getting more with even maybe some of the parking started in Curious georges area. its just the greatest time for the studios of all these big name projects coming.

i'm gonna say it. i'm betting by the end of next month, you will see Cranes all around the studios area, a few in DMs area, few more in Potter, and few in F&F and i'm not counting. you will see steel go up for mostly all of the new projects that is big and springfield is starting with demo beginning on Fums and more vertical on FJ and F&F probably getting more with even maybe some of the parking started in Curious georges area. its just the greatest time for the studios of all these big name projects coming.
mwcihd.png

Reactions: Aaron and William
From Saturday..video errors corrected. FUNG LUM!

(link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow.. thats a diffrence.. not for general public anyway but.. wow. even though its sad to see it go; I really hope what the hotel brings;

it'll be as good as what it was before all the bad things happened.

Micechat posted pics of the hotel and the level of theming is just amazing. I hope we get something as inmersive as that hotel...

Reactions: stardopee
Anybody remember the quality of the food? I went there once when I was 8. But soon after the citywalk was built. Don't remember much about it but im looking forward to the hotel. Sheraton and Hilton will have serious competition headed its way.