Fury325 - Carowinds | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Fury325 - Carowinds

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thoughts on Intimidator? Also any other coaster worth riding outside of the B&M collection?

Intimidator is a great coaster. Tons of airtime but in all honesty, it's your typical B&M Hyper: big drop, helix turnaround, couple smaller drops, and over. Not detracting from it but it is what it is.

I had never been on a boomerang style coaster so Carolina Cobra was unique. Nighthawk killed me...I had vertigo for the rest of the day and had to go find a first aid booth for dramamine. That sucker is rough. You may like it but I will never ride again. I did not get around to Hurler or Vortex but Carolina goldrusher was a nice break from the looping. I did not ride Ricochet. I figured I would spare my aching body from a wild mouse kind of coaster. It does have a great light package at night though.

It's a gorgeous park (bring your camera) and the food is quite incredible (if you eat at the buffet by Intimidator). They have a great kids section up at the front and will be perfect if you're bringing your children!

Reactions: Andy