Future of Dragon Challenge? | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Dragon Challenge?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch them burn that citation and the person serving it to a crisp because they're two :censored: Dragons that don't take :poop: from no one :cool:
In cases like this they like to share. One will burn the citation and the other will freeze the person serving it. They might even let the person serving choose his fate.
lrg-144-dd8.jpg

It was probably just a bolt. They pop off on coasters all the time, especially in heat. Swarm did it and reopened the same afternoon, Smiler did it and I've been spited by Manta doing it before. If the ride reopened then that's probably all it is.

It was probably just a bolt. They pop off on coasters all the time, especially in heat. Swarm did it and reopened the same afternoon, Smiler did it and I've been spited by Manta doing it before. If the ride reopened then that's probably all it is.

I probably woudn't put Smiler in the same list as the other coasters for malfunctions.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Late to this thread but man I'll really miss DC if it goes. Ever since they stopped dueling it hasn't been the same, but it was still a staple on our vacations. The queue being half the excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.