General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride | Page 82 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Don't know if it is possible...but could they Add the T Rex on the right side of the boat/river at some point so we have another amazing AA like the new indominus rex? Or could they Upgrade the old Rex at some point to feel as "real" as the new indominus Rex?

She was tarped when I went on the 17th, too.
Just when she was getting super consistent too. I guess she just gets cold feet in the winter or something?
Don't know if it is possible...but could they Add the T Rex on the right side of the boat/river at some point so we have another amazing AA like the new indominus rex? Or could they Upgrade the old Rex at some point to feel as "real" as the new indominus Rex?
I would love an upgraded T. rex but I don’t think that’s in the cards? Maybe they’re bringing back the waterfall that used to obscure the T.Rex?

Just when she was getting super consistent too. I guess she just gets cold feet in the winter or something?

I would love an upgraded T. rex but I don’t think that’s in the cards? Maybe they’re bringing back the waterfall that used to obscure the T.Rex?
I know not now...I mean one day

The new ending is very cool but to me at least the T Rex feels like an AA while the Indo feels like a real animal with how it moves

Reactions: HydraGen2299
This is probably going to be a random question, but I'm guessing there's no way the Beijing ride's footprint could fit on our ride's footprint, right?

It's because the other night I had a dream where they announced they were going to tear down the entire ride and replace it with that. There's obviously no way they'd actually do that, so it was definitely one of my most bizarre dreams.

This is probably going to be a random question, but I'm guessing there's no way the Beijing ride's footprint could fit on our ride's footprint, right?

It's because the other night I had a dream where they announced they were going to tear down the entire ride and replace it with that. There's obviously no way they'd actually do that, so it was definitely one of my most bizarre dreams.
Our Jurassic World ride ain't going anywhere.

While they could fit Beijing's ride in the Mummy plot, I've already mentioned why it wouldn't be a great fit for USH. Too similar to both JW and Transformers.

Reactions: zto8411
So I was at the park yesterday and happened upon an uncommon yet interesting kind of malfunction where the T-Rex was stuck, but it looked as though her head was partially still sticking through the shadows. Pardon the blurry photo, but here it is:
20220622_201336.jpg

As immersion breaking as it can be since you still hear the roar and the Indominus still turns to face where she'd normally be, is it just me or does it look interestingly eerie seeing the T-Rex's head just poking out like that?

Reactions: VicariousCorpse
So I was at the park yesterday and happened upon an uncommon yet interesting kind of malfunction where the T-Rex was stuck, but it looked as though her head was partially still sticking through the shadows. Pardon the blurry photo, but here it is:
20220622_201336.jpg

As immersion breaking as it can be since you still hear the roar and the Indominus still turns to face where she'd normally be, is it just me or does it look interestingly eerie seeing the T-Rex's head just poking out like that?

I was there yesterday, too. The whole end section was busted when I went on it (around 7:45ish). The second dilophosaur didn’t pop up, Blue didn’t come out (you could see her frozen with her head down), and the Rex was just like your photo, awkwardly sticking out and unmoving.

Really surreal after the drop and everyone on the boat was going, “That was so awesome!” meanwhile we’re sitting there going, “Wow, pretty much everything was broken and all these folks think that’s how it’s supposed to be.”

(Also of note, we got there around 5:45 yesterday and Forbidden Journey broke down for a few minutes while we were on it; JW was closed around 7 when we first went to get on it and then had the described experience when it reopened; and Pets broke down around 8:45 while we were on it for around ten minutes, leaving us stuck in the washroom sequence. Never had that many in a barely three-hour period.)

I just an IG story someone posted of the ride from today and it seemed to be working just fine (though it did cut off just before the final Trex emerged)

Well... I know the "aquarium viewing" doesn't work like they promoted due to the Tram route street lights.

If you remember, the light/water was supposed to change with weather/day-night. Ever wonder why you ride it at night, but still looks like daylight underwater? This is due to a sensor being near a street light which prevents the "nighttime mode effect". I can't remember if the "rain" effect happened or not (it's supposed look like it's raining on top of the water if it's raining for real).

It's a simple fix, but as far as I know, they never fixed this highly promoted gimmick before reopening the ride.

Reactions: BriefCasey
I rode the ride on Wednesday and the iRex was 100% working.

Things that were broken were:

-Water spray from the cracked aquarium

-Stegosaurus tail dipping into the water.

- Blue, the head movement is broken. The figure just looks down at the ground while moving.

Reactions: BriefCasey