Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

Wish they were there when i Rode

Them: Sir Do you have a moment?
Me: I don't know if you have enough time to discuss all my thoughts, lol
I am glad to hear they're already looking for feedback. Granted, we may not see the changes for quite some time, but it's far better than having this ride as-is for 5/6 years and THEN asking people what they though about changes. I feel the fixes on this ride would be relatively easy (if not already being worked on).

I am glad to hear they're already looking for feedback. Granted, we may not see the changes for quite some time, but it's far better than having this ride as-is for 5/6 years and THEN asking people what they though about changes. I feel the fixes on this ride would be relatively easy (if not already being worked on).
We know that the final scene will be fixed in January but outside of that I wouldn’t anticipate any major changes.

We know that the final scene will be fixed in January but outside of that I wouldn’t anticipate any major changes.
Well, yeah. I'm not expecting them to put another lifesize Indom stalking in the foliage before Predator Cove. But some kind of reasonable addition to Predator Cove, possibly a ravaged vehicle. I'm also wondering how locked in the animation is for the Mosa screens. Say, several years down the line, how difficult would it be to change up what he "does" in the aquarium.

In the park updates on the USH app it says the ride will close early at 5:00pm for a special event. Any ideas of what it could be?

I'm glad as well, my only real hope is they can add to Predators Cove, maybe some flying Dinosaurs above looking down at you....or something honestly my other complaints I doub't they'd ever do (like replacing the old Dinosaurs with new ones...doubt they want to spend millions to have new AA's that feel more real

Here's a little preview of the Jurassic World area including a small stage with podium and a small stadium style seating/standing area across the stage. The torches have been turned off, but will likely be turned back on during the ceremony.

Glad to hear they're already looking for guest feedback. Hopefully they're honest. The general consensus I've gotten from friends and co workers is that they're underwhelmed and prefer the original, which is a shame.

Today, Mice Chat has a feature article on the Jurassic ride, the entire Jurassic area, food, merchandise, and the opening ceremony. Dusty Sage gave the ride a very favorable review. Dusty sums it up with, "This is a fantastic ride, and it's the perfect fit at Universal Studios Hollywood. It has really set the standard for modern water rides. And, in my opinion, is the best new ride on the West Coast this year."

Today, Mice Chat has a feature article on the Jurassic ride, the entire Jurassic area, food, merchandise, and the opening ceremony. Dusty Sage gave the ride a very favorable review. Dusty sums it up with, "This is a fantastic ride, and it's the perfect fit at Universal Studios Hollywood. It has really set the standard for modern water rides. And, in my opinion, is the best new ride on the West Coast this year."
Does it? I love the ending but its still in B mode and I honestly feel the 2/3 of the of the ride is about the same or worst than before.
The Track wasn't changed, so I don't know how a ride built in the 90's is the standard for water rides.

Just my two cents but think the ride is great but as a whole kinda underwhelming to what was promised and whats to come from rides they are building right now.

Does it? I love the ending but its still in B mode and I honestly feel the 2/3 of the of the ride is about the same or worst than before.
The Track wasn't changed, so I don't know how a ride built in the 90's is the standard for water rides.

Just my two cents but think the ride is great but as a whole kinda underwhelming to what was promised and whats to come from rides they are building right now.
Maybe people just enjoy it. You don't. Leave it at that.