Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

Makes me wonder how long does it take for them to manufacture a replacement skin, let alone what they were trying to do while it was under a tarp.

Last edited:
Its closed today on the App

I hope in Mid August they can get the ride down for a little while before HHN or at least peak HHN.

Very happy to hear it. I wonder if the Indominus’s skin tear has been repaired…
It looked fine when I rode earlier, but then I also never noticed the tear in the first place so idk.

Honestly the last few weeks of reading this thread had made me feel like I must be crazy or something, because I’ve only been getting smooth runs on this ride. No issues with the Indo or Blue at all.

Like, behind a curtain or gone gone?

The big tarp was up that goes to the cliff where it walks up to, but right before the drop, you could easily see behind it and it wasn’t there. I’m assuming it was pulled way back into a separate area, but for now, it’s nothing but empty space. (And now watch, someone will ride it tomorrow and it’ll be back and they’ll think I’m crazy.)

At this point, we should start having our cameras ready for the finale room for whatever could be going on with Indo as long as the skin tear issue is still a thing. She seems to be a wildcard these days.

The big tarp was up that goes to the cliff where it walks up to, but right before the drop, you could easily see behind it and it wasn’t there. I’m assuming it was pulled way back into a separate area, but for now, it’s nothing but empty space. (And now watch, someone will ride it tomorrow and it’ll be back and they’ll think I’m crazy.)
Pardon the double post, but I was there today and the Indo was there, but so was the tear.