Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (HHN 2024) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m going to come out and say actively wanting “kids” and “families” at HHN *IS* an issue! This is not an event catering to a general audience, it’s a GA that finds amusement in horror and adrenaline through getting scared, if not being absorbed by the atmosphere alone! Saying you welcome GB because it extends HHN’s hand to that audience only asks for neutering of the event in Hollywood’s eye which is already MUCH more difficult compared to the liberties and quick changes HHNO can make for their daytime crowd.

Reactions: viking_wizard_eyes
I’m going to come out and say actively wanting “kids” and “families” at HHN *IS* an issue! This is not an event catering to a general audience, it’s a GA that finds amusement in horror and adrenaline through getting scared, if not being absorbed by the atmosphere alone! Saying you welcome GB because it extends HHN’s hand to that audience only asks for neutering of the event in Hollywood’s eye which is already MUCH more difficult compared to the liberties and quick changes HHNO can make for their daytime crowd.
Yep, agree with this completely. And isn't this part of the reason for that rumored summer after-hours event? I love the idea of a Universal Studios Popular Intellectual Property Night where people can hang out in immersive settings based on family-friendly popcorn movies like Ghostbusters and E.T. and The Blues Brothers. That sounds really cool, I'd go in a heartbeat. Let's keep HHN focused on horror.