Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (HHN 33) | Inside Universal Forums

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
time account GIF

Reactions: Ahmanet
Article updated

Thanks boo, getting too anxious trying to get this article done! :nervous:

The first Ghostbusters house in Orlando was great for the fans, and I can just remember right now everyone vibing to the music near Soundstage 22. It was a fun experience, though not traditionally scary. Unfortunately, as the season went on, some of the effects in the 2019 Ghostbusters house became a real "bust" with them failing to work as intended throughout the season, which impacted its overall impact.

Hopefully, this time around, some of the pitfalls will be fixed. I'm optimistic this house will be very "refreshing" (lol) as they're using the Frozen Empire. Not a fan of the newer Ghostbusters films, but I think this allows them to return to older locations we saw in the last house and see them from new perspectives, and use Frozen Empire's selling point: the cold. All of which could help make the house better than the 2019 house.

Last edited:
Does this essentially confirm a few cameos from the other films?
At the very least, we will get Slimer, because he was in Frozen Empire. Certainly having full-sized Stay Puft would have way more impact than the little Stay Pufts from the new movies, but they may wish to hold fire on that to focus on Frozen Empire's big bad. It would be fun to have a Vigo the Carpathian cameo but that seems a bit unlikely...

Honestly Garraka being a stiltwalker in the house would be really cool, seeing The Sewer Dragon Ghost as a puppet in the New York City Sewers scene would also be killer, Slimer, Library Ghost of course and the little stay pufts being probably static figures similar to the gingerbread minis from Krampus in certain scenes would also be a nice touch.

Does this essentially confirm a few cameos from the other films?

At the very least, we will get Slimer, because he was in Frozen Empire. Certainly having full-sized Stay Puft would have way more impact than the little Stay Pufts from the new movies, but they may wish to hold fire on that to focus on Frozen Empire's big bad. It would be fun to have a Vigo the Carpathian cameo but that seems a bit unlikely...
they will literally have to borrow heavily from the other movies, heck....even the first GB house had to borrow ghosts from GB 2016...there was a section of that house that was 2016. i could see the GB 2016 ghosts coming back, theres not enough in frozen empire. i