Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (HHN 33) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Surprised by how good a lot of the effects are, but still has some scares as well. A love letter to the franchise. Only drawback is that not all characters resemble the actors (tho a few are doppelgangers) but a minor quibble to what is a great house.

Reactions: Ahmanet and Nico
As someone who didn't like the 29 house, I went in here with the lowest expectations, and even with that...

...this is by far the biggest surprise house for me! Great sets, lots of really cool effects and show moments, and (unlike the original house), it's actually SCARY! Some of my best scares these past two nights have come from this house.

I'm pleasantly surprised to say I love this house!

"but it’s the surprise features of other ghouls and spirits from the franchise that really sends it over the top" ... very intriguing, will be my first house now

The smores treats are getting lot of social media attention, hope they add them to City Walk and hotels

I really enjoyed this one. It's only been two times and I'll definitely be going through this a few more times. The sets, effects, and scareactors are perfect. The giant puppet creatures got me a couple of times. I'm used to seeing one or two at most so seeing so I wasn't expecting the amount here. Stiltwalkers we really good too.

Pretty sure this will be in my top 3 this year if it doesn't become my personal #1.

it actually felt like they used temperature control to make certain rooms colder.
That air blast near where the building freezes over was unexpectedly cool. Pun totally intended.

This house is one of the most all-around immersive this year from sets to scares.

This was my favorite of the IP houses. It had one of my genuine scares of all the houses.

In one of the first rooms that’s iced over (dining room), I thought they were all statues. So the scareactor that wasn’t a statue did a great job of being still and then got me when he moved.