Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Goodbye IU Forum.

R.I.P. @s8film40

Seeing on Twitter that he joined the stars last night. Truly sad news. All my heart goes out to his loved ones and friends.

Aww, man. Reading his post again and reading that he thought he had a few months left and to read this now is absolutely heartbreaking.

F**k cancer, seriously.

Sending well wishes to his family and friends.

So saddened by this loss. Thank you for sharing the GoFundMe link. It warms my heart to see quite a few of us from this community contributing. Merry Christmas to all of you.

Hi everyone! This is Mary, Tommy's wife. I happened to be looking through some old bookmarks on Tommy's computer and found this forum. I just want to thank everyone for the kind words. I'm not really one to engage in forums and such, except for Facebook, so while I knew he came to these forums, I wasn't really aware of the scope.

It's nice to know he had a place like this to come and talk about theme parks and his love of Bill & Ted. I wanted everyone to know that this is the only goodbye message he left anywhere so you all must have been very special to him. If I could ask a favor.... If anyone has any special memories of Tommy, whether in person or on this forum, can you please comment them below? It's one way that I can continue to remember him and learn about different aspects of his life that I wasn't always extremely involved in.

Thank you so much!

Hi everyone! This is Mary, Tommy's wife. I happened to be looking through some old bookmarks on Tommy's computer and found this forum. I just want to thank everyone for the kind words. I'm not really one to engage in forums and such, except for Facebook, so while I knew he came to these forums, I wasn't really aware of the scope.

It's nice to know he had a place like this to come and talk about theme parks and his love of Bill & Ted. I wanted everyone to know that this is the only goodbye message he left anywhere so you all must have been very special to him. If I could ask a favor.... If anyone has any special memories of Tommy, whether in person or on this forum, can you please comment them below? It's one way that I can continue to remember him and learn about different aspects of his life that I wasn't always extremely involved in.

Thank you so much!
Never got to meet the guy, but your husband was aces every time we interacted. :)

Thank you so much!
I'm more of a lurker here (mostly due to time) but always appreciated your husbands commentary and posts. He also contributed quite a bit over at the WDWMagic forums, including his love for monorails, which I always enjoyed :). I think my wife sometimes wonders about me LOL but some of my best friends were made on forums such as this over the last 20 years so I can only imagine that he felt the same :). So while I do not personally have specific memories to share, I did want to say Thank You for taking the time to stop in and say hi. It's amazing and appreciated!