Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Gorewood Forest

Who said anything about a sacrifice in the first place?
The Terra Queen, presumably, but I assume this is a clue (or a blatant tell) to say that Terra Queen isn’t having a sacrifice show this year, which is too bad because then it wouldn’t have to compete with the AoV show.

There’s no AoV show.

Exactly - Which is why a sacrifice show could have gone there, in the same general area where the Voodoo Witch show might have been. But, as you know, there will be none. I was just bemoaning the point.

I suppose this is likely due to traffic/conflict for the lagoon show.

Last edited:
Exactly - Which is why a sacrifice show could have gone there, in the same general area where the Voodoo Witch show might have been. But, as you know, there will be none. I was just bemoaning the point.

I suppose this is likely due to traffic/conflict for the lagoon show.
That area is the actual entrance to the lagoon show. You can’t really put a stage there anymore.

It’s weird that Terra Queen got her own merch last year and is featured in this years icon merch considering how little content we have this year featuring the Terra Queen. I mean she doesn’t even have the old sacrifice show.

It’s weird that Terra Queen got her own merch last year and is featured in this years icon merch considering how little content we have this year featuring the Terra Queen. I mean she doesn’t even have the old sacrifice show.

Pretty sure there have been a lot of heavy-handed hints from insiders that she’ll be in the Icon house, though I can’t remember if they say she’ll be a boo-hole or a featured room (I imagine this would be a sacrifice room).

I mean if you look at the stage set up in the front of the zone it is basically a mini version of the sacrifice stage. Plus it is set up to accommodate sacrifices, and we are also near the backstage gate near horror make up. If they rebuilt her bike, I could easily see her doing a quick drive up from backstage in this area, doing a quick sacrifice and driving out to the back.

I truly hope they bring back the ride, I love the zones with motorcycles in them, adds a bit of nervousness to be careful not to be run over lmao

So, ends up that they did put a sacrifice stage up in the same general area as the old AoV stage, but instead it’s on the right of the path and quite a bit smaller. For those still confused if there are “sacrifices”, once in a while Eelmouth raises and lowers, as if being sacrificed, but I don’t think the Terra Queen really plays along. So… people on both sides of the argument were right!

This zone is GORGEOUS. The people who did the bleeding trees ought to get awards. Would have been cool to have chaser lights in them to simulate pumping blood/sap. The creatures are cool, too, and the actors themselves are clearly having fun, but they could really stand to have one or two more street characters that can scare you towards the cavern booholes in order to really make the zone effective. I liked finally seeing the Terra Queen, too, finally get to check that off my bucket list! Here’s hoping she returns soon as the prophecy foretells.