Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer it be all inside. I think theres more they can do with it and don't have to worry about weather. Unfortunately, that just isn't what they are showing us.
Yea, as much as I originally hoped it was inside, this will be a lot of outside.

But you know, between FJ and Gringotts, maybe outside theming for a new Potter ride will be refreshing. We already have The Mummy for our inside coaster. All for something different.

Reactions: Disneyhead
Looks like there will be at least one part where the Ford Anglia rides along with the coaster for a bit.

Still no idea what type of coaster it’ll be, but clearly not suspended since most of the track will be near ground level.

If that's the case, the Anglia wouldn't be the RV.

Reactions: Legacy
Looks like there will be at least one part where the Ford Anglia rides along with the coaster for a bit.

Still no idea what type of coaster it’ll be, but clearly not suspended since most of the track will be near ground level.

Food for thought, what if they are just CREATING a new vehicle for the potter series that will be implemented in this ride? That could make sense, and that they would only have to explain it as a new mode of transportation for wizards and muggles together.

Either that or Universal are really cheaping out and you're just riding alongside a mirror.
Or they could get fancy and set up a musion effect where they put a camera on the RV and project it so it looks like the Anglia is along side.

Why use a simple mirror when you can have a complicated effect system?

Reactions: Disneyhead
Or they could get fancy and set up a musion effect where they put a camera on the RV and project it so it looks like the Anglia is along side.

Why use a simple mirror when you can have a complicated effect system?

Because Universal aren't Disney? :look:

It has been explained to me as “car on a stick” to create the following alongside effect.

An advanced version of this?

Reactions: fryoj and JoeCamel
Status
Not open for further replies.