Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 274 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream that I got to ride an early preview of this ride. The premise was that you're being hunted by a dragon through the forest and there is 5-10 dragon animatronics that "follow" after you. It was pretty neat.

Reactions: Ryno27 and Nico
I had a dream that I got to ride an early preview of this ride. The premise was that you're being hunted by a dragon through the forest and there is 5-10 dragon animatronics that "follow" after you. It was pretty neat.
Your dream may set unrealistic expectations for this attraction. (Also, getting some Disney's Dinosaur/Countdown to Extinction vibes from that, which woulda made a great coaster now that I think of it!)

DhvzlJyU8AYuy1j.jpg

If this track is lined with trees on either side, you're not going to have a clue what's coming next with how windy the track is.

Status
Not open for further replies.