Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 335 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Mythbuster, I noticed a bit of illogical theatrics in this new gothic tracery window. If the stone column here had been broken off, it would have separated cleanly at the seam (arrow) and not have hung on as is the case here. As a matter of fact, the whole structure should have collapsed without any underlying support.

c61nORD.jpg

Sorry, I am deadly bored...

looks like the sides will have some support maybe

Reactions: Ryno27
Yass! Everything about this just makes me so happy! We’re starting to see land grading and elevation changes, which will provide a great feeing of depth. It’s also cool to see all the themeing falling into place. This is gonna be THE attraction of summer 2019!

Slow to the game... but it appears there might be an indoor show scene right out of the load station... perhaps a robotic character there introducing the story?

It appears that perhaps some of the special drop track machinery is now in place and covered at the bottom of both pits.

Really fun informative pictures and I could go on and on about them.

(and remember, be sure to click the like buttons on Bio’s twitter posts!)

Last edited:
Two questions and forgive me if they have already been answered.

1. What was the point of expanding the main building where the load and un-load is?

2. Why in the world is the maintenance building so massive? Do they plan on having 10 trains? lol

Reactions: HPFred
Two questions and forgive me if they have already been answered.

1. What was the point of expanding the main building where the load and un-load is?

Conjecture, but it may be the control, ride system supervisor and dispatch room for the attraction... that it will be overlooking the track from inside.

2. Why in the world is the maintenance building so massive? Do they plan on having 10 trains? lol

The 2nd floor of the building will be break rooms for IOA employees. I think it may be used for other non-potter related stuff too but cannot recall the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.