Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 511 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tossing it in my head for a bit I think it’ll be “Motorbike coaster”. The bike is iconic in the films and is the second thing after the owls to be shown as magical in Sorcerers Stone.
You have to remember that most of the people that visit the land have never seen Potter or don't care about it. They just want to ride rides. Obviously there's a huge base that goes and freaks out when they see things, but most tourists don't know a thing about Harry Potter.

Do we know if after this ride opens if we will see the locker change at Forbidden Journey? or maybe even more changes to Forbidden Journey itself. Like the dementor scene in Hollywood.

Reactions: allaboutthatchase
Do we know if after this ride opens if we will see the locker change at Forbidden Journey? or maybe even more changes to Forbidden Journey itself. Like the dementor scene in Hollywood.
Lockers will be changed shortly, and were already permitted. I believe the process also involves some additional work about to start in Jurassic Park (behind greenhouse extended queue for FJ), so the delays are related to waiting for that to begin.

Reactions: HPFred and JoeCamel
Status
Not open for further replies.