Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 663 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they built an obstacle course, that's awesome.
Trying to get into queue like:
tumblr_omvq8ea7b71um2igbo2_400.gif

I count a total of 7 TMs out front in some of those pictures. That's a LOT of people to simply tell guests the ride will be opening next week. Maybe some VIPs are coming by today to take a spin?
Maybe. But also, since they have everyone on the schedule anyway, the only thing for them to really do is greeter position, so that's why so many are out there.

I see rolling planters behind the entrance. Isn't that what is typically in place when walls come down but the ride isn't opened yet? Weird they aren't out front and instead have a barricade of TMs. Also, I spot someone behind the entrance in blue in one of these images...

Probably put that planter to block the view to where "backstage" for the stage would be? If it were soft opening I would think they'd open the locker area.

I don't know if it's for the ride extended queue or to get into Hogsmeade itself when this thing opens, but I've heard from a few folks that there's a mighty lot of stanchions and ropes behind Lost Continent set up.
As I've said before, the narrow streets of Hogsmeade are always crowded even nine years after opening, and will reach 2010 type levels when Hagrids & Forbidden Arts starts. Bet they do a virtual line ticket system for the most crowded summer days. Hagrid line will hold a lot of people, and ride capacity will be high, but all that overflow entering and exiting will jam Hogsmeade. This attraction sure looks like "the real thing" in quality. It will open as a top ten ride in Orlando, Disney or Universal.

I have hope that between FJ and this that it will yank thousands off the streets of Hogmeade making for a better experience. I know that DC was kind of popular but I believe the queue for this will be maxed much more often.

I’d say Hulk has had to carry an increased load over the last two years but then again DC never had a wait sooooo...

Reactions: Andysol and Mad Dog
I’d say Hulk has had to carry an increased load over the last two years but then again DC never had a wait sooooo...

DC's waits were always helped by the fact that it was two coasters, and the ops were LIGHTNING quick.

What Will said. Dragons was a huge capacity eater with quick dispatch.

I somewhat agree with that. If softs happen, I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I just don't see it with how layered and detailed that opening stage is.

I just can’t see them doing it due to having a major entry area / possible exit if needed blocked. It has to be a safety issue for the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.