Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Honestly that would work better. They would probably sneak maybe 1-2 rooms with Annabelle and could hopefully use her demon; but would the facade for the maze be the Warren’s house or one of the houses from 1/2?
Probably Mrs. Mullin's bedroom and Annabelle's bedroom. Probably 70% of the scary action happens in either of those two rooms; could be moved to those two rooms. For Annabelle 1, the murder scene probably, maybe an elevator on a black wall to get that in.

Edit: I'm assuming the Conjuring 1 house, because it is the most famous one. Have a hanging tree over the queue. Failing that, they could make it an indoor facade, but I don't think they'll do it for budget + space reasons

Last edited:
I wouldn't doubt if they use the same effect of the pumpkins at the end of the Halloween 2 maze to do the Valak painting charging scene.

That... would probably be one of the scariest finales of all time. Talking about a possible Conjuring maze has me so excited if it comes.. but I don’t wanna get my hopes too high. I just hope whoever’s next in charge doesn’t have Strangers, IT, and AHS Cult in the same year since three 3 Clown mazes in one year is too much

Reactions: Ridesandstuff
They're doll masks, made to look like pin-up girls.
Hence the name, Pin-Up and Dollface.
I SUPPOSE you could say they are similar to mimes, but nothing like the clowns in AHS or a clown-clown in IT.

I recall hearing somewhere (don't remember if it was on here) that Grinchmas was going to be affected this year to benefit next year's HHN (in terms of budget). Is that even true or is it a bunch of baloney/something that was originally planned.

The Grinchmas tree show costs peanuts relative to what Horror Nights costs. Maybe the budget to pay the cast of a single maze.

Does anyone get the sense that John is plugging along like he "thinks" there is a better then average shot at him being back?