Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Murdy just said he was talking about Silence of the Lambs would be a good maze today... I’m excited if it means what I think it does. Also, he said he has multiple “bucket list” properties finalized; my guesses are Trick ‘r Treat, IT, and maybe The Thing or SotL?

Edit: Someone asked if he would do a Conjuring Maze and he should he would if he could.. I don’t think he even tries to hide the fact that it’s been such a fickle property

Murdy just said he was talking about Silence of the Lambs would be a good maze today... I’m excited if it means what I think it does. Also, he said he has multiple “bucket list” properties finalized; my guesses are Trick ‘r Treat, IT, and maybe The Thing or SotL?
If you’re thinking Silence of the Lambs is coming this year, it definitely isn’t.

Wow, I missed a lot in a short period of time. NoES not coming and losing a venue.

Well, I think it’s either Mummy or Parisian with SLoP. Leaning more towards Mummy though

Mummy was a good venue, although a little cramped. Hopefully it’s replacement venue is larger, not sure what it will be though

Mummy was a good venue, although a little cramped. Hopefully it’s replacement venue is larger, not sure what it will be though
I thought Mummy was a ridiculously restricted venue. Anyone want to guess what the new location will be? Im gonna say DM queue. If Terror Tram doesn’t, I’m gonna say Tram plaza.

Oh and did anyone catch that Murdy moved to Ireland? He’s not the CD anymore.

I thought Mummy was a ridiculously restricted venue. Anyone want to guess what the new location will be? Im gonna say DM queue. If Terror Tram doesn’t, I’m gonna say Tram plaza.

Yeah it’s most likely the DM queue, not sure what could fit in there but usually the mazes seem larger than the venue seems(Waterworld for me). Im wondering if Chris is the CD now?

Murdy moved to Ireland last year

Interesting to note - Murdy was pitched a Sharknado maze, and the guy who asked the question reportedly claims Murdy at some point had an idea for an original Deep Sea maze with corals coming to life and "creepy mutated fish".

Interesting to note - Murdy was pitched a Sharknado maze, and the guy who asked the question reportedly claims Murdy at some point had an idea for an original Deep Sea maze with corals coming to life and "creepy mutated fish".

Actually, that'd be right at home next to Waterworld. Could be a cool replacement to The Conjuring.

Reactions: chris.g
That.....would actually be interesting. I know we give Murdy a lot of flack for not thinking outside the box but that would be something unusual and interesting.

This was obviously my favorite interaction of the night.
Ah man thats great that he spoke so freely about that, though it does make me sad knowing that almost every black wall we saw anywhere last year was actually meant to be something. Oh well, this year seems promising, at least in speculation.

So if we have 8 houses(including TWD) and we have AHS Cult, TrT, Halloween, IT, & Stranger Things as the most likely to show, what are the odds we get an original? Murdy seems to have designed one and really wants to do it

So if we have 8 houses(including TWD) and we have AHS Cult, TrT, Halloween, IT, & Stranger Things as the most likely to show, what are the odds we get an original? Murdy seems to have designed one and really wants to do it

It'd be awesome if we got an original maze.. I remember someone on this board saying 2018 was gonna be a more fan-requested/fan-appreciation year ala 2016 and Murdy knows the fans want more original content from him.. plus, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't Urban Inferno one of the highest rated things last year? So why not do an original maze?

It'd be awesome if we got an original maze.. I remember someone on this board saying 2018 was gonna be a more fan-requested/fan-appreciation year ala 2016 and Murdy knows the fans want more original content from him.. plus, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't Urban Inferno one of the highest rated things last year? So why not do an original maze?
You realize by “fan requested” he’s talking more about the masses and not the people who go several times a year, right?