Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how an "okay" ST house in Orlando (which IMO looked amazing) would be probably the best ever here.

It would’ve been a great house if ST2 was actually scary. I think if they had our Demodog puppets and less mannequins their ST2 section would’ve been significantly better. Season 3 was amazing though.

Even though I wish Hollywood could do Season 3 I think it’s best for the property to retire. If they can’t get Season 1 or 2 to be above average there’s no way they could do 3.

Back to spec, that Queen of the South clue has me stumped.

Keep in mind this spot with the queue gutted will be EXTREMELY spacious... looking forward to seeing what goes inside and expecting the queue to still remain in the Universal Plaza...

Keep in mind this spot with the queue gutted will be EXTREMELY spacious... looking forward to seeing what goes inside and expecting the queue to still remain in the Universal Plaza...
Yeah the queue being gutted and the mysterious never used expansion space they talked about back in 2016 could lead to a ton of room, could be an opportunity for some really tall set pieces depending on how much of the lighting and catwalk stuff sticks around.

Seems possible, though I think with it being the next best thing to a soundstage it could also be home to effects heavy mazes.

If RE were to go in there that means the soundstage would still be open - which would probably work well with Conjuring since that’ll have really big lines. Curious to see if any other rumored IPs could fit the SS better, but I’m so happy TWD is gone.

Also, just to clarify were thinking:

4 Upper Lot - TWDA Queue, Waterworld Queue, Tram Tent 1, Tram Tent 2
2 Lower Lot - Mummy Queue, SS29 or JP Queue
4 Metro - Gauntlet Area, FDTD, 747 Queue, Metro Tent

If RE were to go in there that means the soundstage would still be open - which would probably work well with Conjuring since that’ll have really big lines. Curious to see if any other rumored IPs could fit the SS better, but I’m so happy TWD is gone.

Also, just to clarify were thinking:

4 Upper Lot - TWDA Queue, Waterworld Queue, Tram Tent 1, Tram Tent 2
2 Lower Lot - Mummy Queue, SS29 or JP Queue
4 Metro - Gauntlet Area, FDTD, 747 Queue, Metro Tent
I would remove the Mummy venue from that list. Pretty sure that will be no more.

TWD location seems pretty closed space for a maze that has huge and bulky characters. But then again I did say the same thing for KKFOS, so I’m hoping Resident Evil is happening.

1 for sure in the lower lot, no more than 2. I'm hearing JW Queue may come back.

Also when I was first thrown the RE rumor I was told RE 2 specifically and possibly some elements of 7. I must reiterate though that this is just a rumor too.

2 and 7:eek:O: That’d be such a weird mix. Both are great for a maze but that’d be like going from TWD to the Firefly house in one maze.

Honestly I feel like this might one of the easier licenses they could use for this year. Capcom has already worked with Orlando and Japan so the relationship is there and there’s no other outside company that could prevent the licensing(like the issue Scream has)

Reactions: HydraGen2299
I would remove the Mummy venue from that list. Pretty sure that will be no more.

Will The Mummy ride still be around by HHN? The rumors that seem to be swirling right now are wild.

1 for sure in the lower lot, no more than 2. I'm hearing JW Queue may come back.

Also when I was first thrown the RE rumor I was told RE 2 specifically and possibly some elements of 7. I must reiterate though that this is just a rumor too.

Very interesting. 2 and 7 are so disjointed, in comparison. 2 and 4 make more sense.

Frankly I'm not confident Mummy will be gone by the time of HHN, and even if it was, why would construction on the inside of the building affect an alley next to it? I highly doubt Universal is gonna tear down the entire building before SNW is done. Plus it's worth mentioning that we've been rumored to lose the mummy queue basically every year since 2017, its disappearance is almost as frequently rumored and elusive as The Thing.

Well if the RE rumors are true, I’m okay with RE 2 and 7. They’ll probably throw in the mold creatures but the rest are RE2. Although I would like Jack to bust through a wall and say “OH BOY, NOW LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE”.

Reactions: hhnlover
Status
Not open for further replies.