Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Once again I'm glad..this line up is mehhhhhhh

Like sure I'd enjoy Halloween and Pandora but Beetlejuice was my jam. Ghostbusters was mt favorite maze of that year and was just fun but saves me money.

Honestly is anyone excited about most the line up? Not one maze but really looking forward to most the mazes?

Eh, IDK man. I'd rather have Exorcist back then go through a black wall maze blasting Target music.
Thats fair. I do love the exorcist maze though I preferred krampus that year. Just these rehashes leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Halloween (or possibly Creepshow) has just been removed from Orlando's spec map. So we can go ahead and cross it off our list.

Orlando isn’t doing exorcist… like I get that there’s other signs that Halloween might not be coming anymore but I wouldn’t point to Orlando’s speculation map as the nail in Halloween’s coffin
Correct, but when our local tipsters are hearing chatter that it has been axed and then you see that it is off of Orlando's spec map it starts looking very doubtful.