Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This seems like the plan. Bride and the Waterworld maze never get nearly as packed as the other mazes.
tbh I think bride will be a tossup depending on the night, ive seen that location get up to 120 minutes before on really nasty nights
over the last 3 years i dont think ive seen waterworld get over an hour even on the worst nights though.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
I'm planning to go there tonight.

Btw, any news regarding new food items? I haven't found anything and I could have sworn they used to announce specialty foods ahead of the premiere.

Dam, while I really don't support this year. Its good news it's sold out. Hopefully next year they will have a bigger budget again

Reactions: Coolbfitz
And then when they do, they’ll say “Oh no! We’re WAY over budget!” And then repeat the cycle.
I'll skip every other year then...lol

I think HP being open is a great step forward
If next year we get a nighttime show and the mazes seem more exciting, I'll for sure be back

Keep in mind that capacity is lower than previous years. It will be interesting to see how crowd flow is impacted by the compressed layout.
Is it actually? Dunno if california still requires capacity caps but id be a little surprised.
Hope youre right though, sold out nights always get a little nightmarish crowd wise, probably moreso with a decreased maze count.

Is it actually? Dunno if california still requires capacity caps but id be a little surprised.
Hope youre right though, sold out nights always get a little nightmarish crowd wise, probably moreso with a decreased maze count.

Yes. Even with the additional attractions (FJ & FH) and the return of the tram, the event can handle fewer people than it could in 2019 without even considering the pandemic implications. Remember, Orlando was "sold out," but neither night was as intense or as crowded as sold out nights from previous years. They're going to play it safe, at least at first. The headlines don't hurt to boost ticket sales, either.

so assuming a normal sold out night is maybe 35k people tops im gonna guess we're looking at maybe 20-25k?
if so, should still be noticeably busy, but maybe not everything is 180 minutes busy.