Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
This thread is dedicated to all news & info for this year's Halloween Horror Nights 2022 event at Universal Orlando, including official announcements and releases by Universal Parks.

Universal Studios Hollywood has announced dates for Halloween Horror Nights, taking place on select nights between September 8 through October 31.

Really wanting to know how Express and possibly VIP will be priced this time about. Hopefully we get that broken down sooner than later, but nonetheless,

excited to see this event coming in, and I can't wait to experience it in October!

I'm going to use my free night on the first Sunday and will upgrade my pass to have the Front of the line pass and finally do all mazes in one night

It's not really Nope themed. From what I can gather from the description, it's the US characters being used on the NOPE set. This is probably what they're going to do from now on -- use the NOPE set and plop something else in there, original or IP, but since NOPE is new they're just saying NOPE is part of the theme but I guarantee other years it won't be "the theme." I don't even think we'll see more of the US characters in that many other parts of the tram.

I wish Jordan Peele had more involvement in this, but it doesn't sound like it.

It's not really Nope themed. From what I can gather from the description, it's the US characters being used on the NOPE set. This is probably what they're going to do from now on -- use the NOPE set and plop something else in there, original or IP, but since NOPE is new they're just saying NOPE is part of the theme but I guarantee other years it won't be "the theme." I don't even think we'll see more of the US characters in that many other parts of the tram.

I wish Jordan Peele had more involvement in this, but it doesn't sound like it.
I mean its Us characters on the set of Nope....thats a cross over

Also the fact I can walk the area without paying the VIP rate is very nice

Find this interesting, particularly the second answer.

To be clear, I’m assuming he means the atmospheric/ongoing lights we got last year. They can’t play Dark Arts - it would bring that vital artery of the park to a standstill.

To be clear, I’m assuming he means the atmospheric/ongoing lights we got last year. They can’t play Dark Arts - it would bring that vital artery of the park to a standstill.
Why not make it a Virtual Q ticket only?

Rope the area off and then anyone not in the roped off area has to keep moving

Why not make it a Virtual Q ticket only?

Rope the area off and then anyone not in the roped off area has to keep moving

Because that requires a whole lot of labor and operational headaches they don’t want to deal with on a nightly basis, especially with thousands of people trying to cross the Wizarding World to teach Halloween and Scarecrow. It’d be a traffic nightmare, even without the Death Eaters.