Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that’s enough. All the CG facades can been seen somehow. So I’m just saying I don’t think they will want to put that big of an IP there.
I still don’t think it’s IT but the amount of locations that aren’t out in the open are super limited. The Cg tents are honestly the least out in the open tents we have. I agree though if it is IT I’m super worried we’re gonna get like a Halloween 3 moment or something I dunno

I still don’t think it’s IT but the amount of locations that aren’t out in the open are super limited. The Cg tents are honestly the least out in the open tents we have.
Also something to note, they added extra high walls to the spot in the parking lot where you can see over the CG tents. Last year there were no walls. Kinda proves that Universal is protective over a certain IP...

Reactions: HydraGen2299

This all sounds pretty good. Only thing I don't care for is a Hollywood Harry house I think that character is so lame lol. Im curious about Terror Tram Celebrities. I know people are thinking its just means a celebrity hosting it but something about the title is making me think of a dark comedy theme with like killer celebrities on the backlot.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
This all sounds pretty good. Only thing I don't care for is a Hollywood Harry house I think that character is so lame lol. Im curious about Terror Tram Celebrities. I know people are thinking its just means a celebrity hosting it but something about the title is making me think of a dark comedy theme with like killer celebrities on the backlot.
Bill and Ted the Tram maze pleaseeeeeee

Reactions: TCox91
I’m not convinced it’s a Hollywood Harry house. Isn’t the main reason to use symbols rather than a title to avoid leaks that would infringe on a licensing agreement? USH doesn’t need to worry about that when it comes to Hollywood Harry (I assume).

Maybe the other reason to use a symbol is to just keep speculation alive rather than giving stuff away early? But if that’s the case, a clown symbol is a pretty obvious clue for Hollywood Harry. If you wanted to keep the fun going, you’d think they’d do something a little more challenging.

That doesn’t necessarily mean I think it’s IT, but I’m skeptical of Hollywood Harry. It could also easily be neither.

I’m not convinced it’s a Hollywood Harry house. Isn’t the main reason to use symbols rather than a title to avoid leaks that would infringe on a licensing agreement? USH doesn’t need to worry about that when it comes to Hollywood Harry (I assume).

Maybe the other reason to use a symbol is to just keep speculation alive rather than giving stuff away early? But if that’s the case, a clown symbol is a pretty obvious clue for Hollywood Harry. If you wanted to keep the fun going, you’d think they’d do something a little more challenging.

That doesn’t necessarily mean I think it’s IT, but I’m skeptical of Hollywood Harry. It could also easily be neither.
Could just be they've heard some information about a clown house but its so vague that they can't really pin it down with anything more significant.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
It could also be bc they don’t know the actual name of the original house so they don’t put a name at all.

IT would be a huge get for the event though and the merchandising opportunities alone are bigger than any other IP on the spec map in my opinion

Last edited:
IT would be a huge get for the event though and the merchandising opportunities alone are bigger than any other IP on the spec map in my opinion
Also I could see Warner Discovery wanting to inject some relevancy into the property since they have the prequel series coming out next year, and it’s been a while since It: Chapter 2. Not saying interest has waned, but unlike other hugely popular franchises, It doesn’t churn out content all that regularly. I’ve always kinda hoped that Warner Brothers losing its haunt event would benefit HHN, so maybe that’s finally coming to fruition?

IT does have an escape room in Vegas opening this year (technically two of them -- one based on Chapter 1, and the other on Chapter 2), so could be good news that the IP is shopping around.

With the recent development of Orlando seemingly hoping for 11, I pray to thee in the hopes that this does not occur: that we don't go up a number this year too. I'm content with 8 plus SNW being open.

With the recent development of Orlando seemingly hoping for 11, I pray to thee in the hopes that this does not occur: that we don't go up a number this year too. I'm content with 8 plus SNW being open.
Yeah having to deal with 9 houses PLUS the Tram is just way too much. Eight plus the tram is the max I'm willing to deal with for the event. Plus, I’m worried they might push their budget too hard to nice again.

I remember the days of speculating when and where a sixth house would go. Good times. Look where we’re at now.

I remember the days of speculating when and where a sixth house would go. Good times. Look where we’re at now.

Yeah having to deal with 9 houses PLUS the Tram is just way too much. Eight plus the tram is the max I'm willing to deal with for the event. Plus, I’m worried they might push their budget too hard to nice again.

I genuinely and truly believe if they are going to put the effort to increase capacity, that I would rather have it be through different areas.

No 9th house. Add SNW and Mario Kart to the grouping, you are going past the entrance anyways to get to Stage15 Venue.

Reactions: chris.g
Status
Not open for further replies.