Halloween Horror Nights 2024 Clue Cheatsheet (USH) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 Clue Cheatsheet (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's not much, but he specifically said "rabbit hole" & my brain automatically translated that as "Alice Cooper in Wonderland"

I believe this research is for House #8

It's not much, but he specifically said "rabbit hole" & my brain automatically translated that as "Alice Cooper in Wonderland"

I believe this research is for House #8

Probably would be helpful to put this in the speculation thread.

Don’t want to play mod, but I need to remind everyone that any posts that have any speculation in it should go in the spec thread. The sole purpose of keeping the threads open is just to keep tabs with the clues so I can update the chart. That’s it.

Reactions: Wesker69
it me!

This also confirms that this year's ratio is 6/2, now that house treatments are done.

EDIT: There is a clue to look at in consideration. In that, of the one word that matches this house.

Last edited:
Apologies for the double-post, don't make it a habit; but....
House #1 - Original
-91 pages of treatment
-Some of Murdy's research included “Borax,” Quonset Hut Design,” “Cryogenic Freezers,” Bible verses from “Proverbs,” and “Sir Galahad.”
-For the Bible verses, he specifically read Proverbs 16 18-20
Coming all the way back to the beginning--House 1 has had a specification clue!

When talking about Borax--going forward it should be considered of Borax to not be of the product of which Borax is, but that of Borax Mines. Specifically, of a "former" Borax mine that is seemingly no longer in operation.