Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If I recall, it was removed after opening weekend. I think that is when I decided that I had to go opening weekend from now on, just in case something I liked got taken out of the event. Not that the chainlink maze in Scream 4 Your Life was good or anything, but it was the only representation of "Scream" actually being a part of the attraction. Once they got rid of it, the Scream elements were even more scarce. When people asked Murdy why it was taken away, he simply said, "I won a bet." I still wonder what that truly was all about.

I wonder if it comes down to that good ol' reliable of how bad Dimensions Films/Miramax seemed to be in past sense. That they may of been pissed off at Hollywood trying to do a "maze" like sequence.

The best bar is back!

Dancing GIF by The Weeknd

UPDATE:

Last edited:
I know I’m the only one but this is the house I’m second most excited for

If the scare zone in Florida is any indication of how cool this house should be

It looks like they covered the entrance but a different construction update made it look like Black Phone was the finale.

The ending tunnel is not The Black Phone. There does seem to be a scene for RIP Tour guests right next to it that will include The Black Phone; but that shouldn't be the ending tunnel.

Terror Tram. Not house. aka- outdoor experience - glorified SZ. But not house.

So are we just going to ignore the multiple "House-like" gauntlets where the Studio Tour 60th Photo Op Plaza and directly infront of Bates Motel orrrrrrrrrrrrr

Latest rumors (and visible in those pics). They're very behind schedule with Terror Tram. They have 3 days to get everything presentable for EP on Tuesday

I feel like this is the current mood: :eyes:o_O:eyes:o_O
If I remember right, back in 2015 terror tram was barely half finished and This is the End still had unpainted undecorated props by EP. Not to say either of those are exactly pillars of HHN quality, but it's worth remembering its pretty routine for EP to have a good chunk of unfinished things by now. Whether they can actually finish them up within the next 7 days is the real big question.