Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Merchandising | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Merchandising

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do you think we will even get TCM merch I mean I heard people say that we might not get some since the TCM decal is not on the store.

There's no Weeknd merch & he's showcased on the LED billboard at the bottom of the hill & is on the center column of the Studio Store. You're stressing over nothing.

If you want TCM merch. I linked Fright Rags 50th Anniversary collection in the TCM thread, check that stuff out.

We haven't even gotten half the merch Orlando has yet. The irony of me saying this, but - PATIENCE

Surprisingly I really like the merch this year. The shirts so far look awesome not to mention the fact that I really want the new tumbler that was added to the park yesterday. I do know that more merch is coming though. I'm holding out just in case we might get another artist signature like the chucky one.

I'm holding out just in case we might get another artist signature like the chucky one.
Artist Signature Series is "Major Sweets" from Orlando. No guarantee that Hollywood will get it or something different.

The last time Artist Signature Series was strictly "Orlando only" themed was the first year (2020), which was Jack the Clown.

2021 & 2022 - Universal Monsters
- Chucky
- Major Sweets (Orlando)

Reactions: Clive