Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

DTH

Nov 7, 2016
Time to get this thread going, since tickets are on sale and Express already has some days sold out!

To start it off, and speaking of sold out, will pose a question -- would they still be selling Express in person even if sold out online, or is that only day of for people showing up last minute?

To start it off, and speaking of sold out, will pose a question -- would they still be selling Express in person even if sold out online, or is that only day of for people showing up last minute?
From my experience yes, they have an online stock and in person stock for upgrades.

Can confirm. Last year opening night's Express sold out online and I was able to upgrade my ticket to Express in person day of. FWIW, no one on the phone lines knew if this was possible or not.
Will keep that in mind—have the Saturday of October 12th as 2PM D/N and I wanted to upgrade at the park so that’s good to know for me.