Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

So I have an oppertunity to go to HHN again this year on the 31st. And this is a typical question but from people with experience how does Halloween night compare to any other non peak night? Anyone think with it being a Weds and Halloween Night will mean it will be fairly dead compared to the normal non peak night?

Also what showing of Bill and Ted do the Frequenters usually heckle back in? Is it the final one of that night?

So I have an oppertunity to go to HHN again this year on the 31st. And this is a typical question but from people with experience how does Halloween night compare to any other non peak night? Anyone think with it being a Weds and Halloween Night will mean it will be fairly dead compared to the normal non peak night?

Also what showing of Bill and Ted do the Frequenters usually heckle back in? Is it the final one of that night?

Crowds are usually fairly manageable on the 31st, although this year has been unique, so who knows.

The last B&T show is the one with the audience sing-along, as well as the actors improving like crazy. If you like the show, it's a lot of fun, but get in line early.

I plan on being their and expect it to be busy but not crazy. Typical wait time I expect for each house is 20-45 mins all night with a few peaks of 60 or 75 mins.

I'm definitely hoping it's dead enough on Halloween to allow me to make one last run through all of the houses, then get in line early for the final B&T of the year.

So for those of you going to the parks or HHN this weekend looks like it may be a wet windy one so pack a poncho :faint:

What im wondering is if it gets windy enough will they not bring out all of the HHN props the night of the event? I know if its raining pretty good the hordes wont come out and play so im hoping this storm keeps tracking to the east. Only thing this will affect is me trying to get some pictures, may have to leave the camera back at the hotel :fist:

spec_sat3_440_en by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

map_specnews09_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366 by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Not thinking paper thin Kate Moss types...no :thumbs: even a 50 mph "breeze" is enough to knock over a 135lb person with relative ease. I'm guessing though that because of the threat of this storm work on Gringotts will grind to a halt this weekend? :shrug:

Not thinking paper thin Kate Moss types...no :thumbs: even a 50 mph "breeze" is enough to knock over a 135lb person with relative ease. I'm guessing though that because of the threat of this storm work on Gringotts will grind to a halt this weekend? :shrug:

Only when the wind speed reaches a certain level that they can't use the crane.
I have worked on a 13 story building, with no windows, in a tropical storm trying to cover things from getting damaged so work doesn't always stop due to weather. High work might be stalled but I am sure something will be worked on if possible.

This is just a PSA in direct appraisal of whom my friends and I have dubbed "Sassy Zombie". He's lanky, walks with extreme amounts of pure swagger, and is probably my favorite scareactor of all time.