Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Reviews & Photos

it would have been easy to scare me, but none of the scareactors went after me

Not trying to be rude or anything but you weren't one of the people who power walk the house ? After going to HHN many years I noticed people going in the House at opening walk through fast and if you power walk the house 9 times out of 10 the actors are going to wait until someone walking slower goes by for a better scare. lol

Not trying to be rude or anything but you weren't one of the people who power walk the house ? After going to HHN many years I noticed people going in the House at opening walk through fast and if you power walk the house 9 times out of 10 the actors are going to wait until someone walking slower goes by for a better scare. lol
Absolutely not..I try to go as slow as possible...I buy an Express Pass so that I can take my time and enjoy the event. I can't stand it when people want to rush from one thing to the next it takes all the fun out of the event...their was ample time to scare me they just didn't

Gotcha, yeah it annoys the :censored: out of me when people do that. What's the point of paying to go to a Halloween event when they're running in the houses with their heads ducked down ? lol

God forbid people get scared at Halloween Horror Nights! People deal with things differently, are you going to complain about someone crying hysterically at a funeral?

Lol sometimes I get a little scared and tend to speed up. My friend's sandal fell off in front of me, and as she stopped to get it I told her "Forgot the flip flop, there's people trying to kill us"! Yeah I'm not the bravest man when it comes to haunted houses :lol:.

^the worst is being stuck in front of those screaming people that keep pushing and bumping into you.

In the HHN Nightmares Maze years ago this huge fat guy wigged out when Jack the Clown jumped out at him. He freaked and jumped backwards with his boots landing on my now wife's big toe. She had flip flops on...It tore her big toe nail clean off. We now wear closed toe shoes to HHN :thumbs:

In the HHN Nightmares Maze years ago this huge fat guy wigged out when Jack the Clown jumped out at him. He freaked and jumped backwards with his boots landing on my now wife's big toe. She had flip flops on...It tore her big toe nail clean off. We now wear closed toe shoes to HHN :thumbs:

Wow that is painful just trying thinking about it. Im sure it put a painful damper on that night.